With the world getting sicker and sicker, harnessing immunity becomes the first step to preventative health. It’s the first and last line of defence against every disease known to us.
Enter Immunity boosting powder ….
A couple of years ago I came up with a recipe of an immunity mix based on spices in a proportion that would help boost the immune system and reduce inflammation.
The process involved simple roasting and grinding spices in a specific proportion , however many couldn’t find the time to do it. So a few months ago I started looking out for farmers and passionate people who could put this recipe together. When you intend for the best, the universe gives it to you. That’s how I got connected to Two Brothers Organic Farmsand they took some time to source organic and ethically sourced ingredients. We agreed on the process of involving farmers at a grass root level and prepare the mix. The mix finally came out a month a ago and is reached lengths and breadths of the country and beyond.
The feedbacks are nothing short of amazing. And over and above that we have positively impacted lives of over 7 farmers who have been growing these spices on over 12 acres of land. Not to forget we have also touched the lives of 1000 + customers who ordered this in the last month.
More about the powder :
This immunity boosting mix helps harness the number one aspect of human health … i.e. IMMUNITY.
- A delicious and versatile immune booster
- Perfect for cold & flu season
- Safe for kids
It contains some of the most powerful medicines of nature, formulated in a special way and roasted to perfection on wood fire to keep it earthy and traditional by our farmers and finally ziplocked carefully to maintain quality and hygiene.
It’s a powerful mix of 8 Indian spices:
- Organic Turmeric powder (Haldi)
- Cumin seeds (Jeera)
- Coriander Seeds ( Dhaniya)
- Fennel seeds ( Saunf / Variyali)_
- Dry Ginger Powder ( Saunth)
- Whole black pepper ( Kali Mirch)
- SriLankan Rolled Cinnamon powder ( Dalchini)
- Cardamom powder/pods ( whole Elaichi) ….. and nothing else.
Each of these ingredients have been used as medicines alone or in combination for the longest time….different forms .. powders/arks/oils/extracts to heal common colds, coughs, flus, congestion, inflammation, combat free radical damage and boost digestive health …which ultimately reflects on overall immunity. Here are some ingredient by ingredient benefits :
- Turmeric (aka yellow gold) – a potent anti-inflammatory spice, boosts brain health and has anti-cancer properties
- Cumin – boosts digestive health, combats acidity, rich in iron, facilitates fat loss and metabolism
- Coriander – promotes alkalinity, reduces water retention, boosts digestive health
- Fennel – promotes alkalinity, boosts digestive health, reduces sugar craving
- Ginger – stimulates digestive secretions, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, combats nausea
- Black pepper – increases bioavailable of other spices, boosts digestive health, stimulates digestive secretions
- Cinnamon – regulates blood sugar levels, boosts metabolism, rich in antioxidants
- Cardamom – reduces phlegm, boosts lung health, combats acidity, acts as a mouth freshener
How to consume?
- Have 1/4 – 1 teaspoon with a glass of warm water in the morning or mix 1/4 -1 teaspoon of the mix in some organic A2 ghee and have it off the spoon. A good fat source always helps enhance adsorption.
- You can add it to your bowl of piping hot soup while cooking it or to your ‘kadhi’ or ‘rasam’ or ‘sambar’ or any ‘curry’ or ‘sabji’ or use it to make your ‘pulavs’ and ‘khichdis’. Use it the way you would use your spices in cooking.
- -It makes a great alternative for garam masala as well.
You can consume it every day or when you feel your health is dipping.
Who can consume?
Anyone and everyone who wishes to harness immunity – the biggest investment today. It’s great for your kids, the elderly, everyone. We can give this as a gift to our parents, orphanages, homes, NGO’s etc, to boost the immunity and wellness of everyone too. Parents can give this to kids who stay abroad, hostels, boarding schools, universities. Great for frequent travellers. Mothers can mix this in small quantities with food – like dals, soups, khichdis, porridges and give it to their kids.
What regular consumers of Immunity powder mix have to say:
This mix is tried and tested with thousands of people all over the U.S, London, Middle East, Sweden etc …. and many have already reported fantastic results –
– “Hi! I have to tell you because it is through you that I came to know of the immunity boosting powder. It is fantastic. Taste is amazing. Above all, I really think I’m a much healthier person because of that powder. I’ve had flus disappear on their own just because I’ve been taking it regularly. It definitely is magic. Yes, I’m a person who meditates every day and I exercise too. So, everything contributes but this powder is magic. Even if the viral going around is strong, the severity with which it hits you is reduced dramatically with the help of this powder. And it is all available with a click of a button. So, thank you to Luke and his team 🙂. And a big thank you to two brothers organic farm ❤“ – Gurvansh
– “So totally loved the Luke’s immunity powder. The reason why I went for it is because I was beginning to see my immunity go down due to various reasons. I started to take it for a few days and I noticed I started to get a cold. But that cold vanished almost instantly. Previously, these colds and coughs went on to become quite serious and I needed to see a doctor. So, this was quite amazing to see and feel. Apart from that, I think the taste is lovely. It transports me back to India. I mix it into my soup or just have it with hot water in the mornings. So, thank you for formulating such a powder and thank you to the two farmers for putting it together in an organic way.” – Mark
Click on the link to add this to your kitchen
- This is not a replacement for your medication, however with lifestyle changes it could possibly help reduce your medicine dosage overtime.
- This is completely natural and has no side effects, but please run it through your medical practitioner if you have to.