The benefits of mustard oil, coconut oil, curry leaves and fenugreek seeds for hair care are very well known to all of us. This oil mix combines all the 4 ingredients to make an amazing oi mix that can address most of your hair issues primarily premature greying and hair fall .
- Mustard oil is rich in good fats and exerts antibacterial effect on scalp. It also nourishes hair thanks to the presence of beta-carotene and selenium
- Coconut oil contains a number of fatty acids and vitamins that nourish your scalp and gives natural sheen to your hair. It one of the easily absorbed oils by our skin.
- Curry leaves are packed with vitamins (A, B, C, E), phosphorous and iron which have excellent antioxidant properties and help in reducing premature greying of hair and also prevent hair loss.
- Fenugreek or methi seeds contains Vitamin B3 which increases blood flow to your hair follicles resulting in healthier hair and its mucilage content gives natural sheen.
Here’s the step-by-step procedure :
- 500 ml of cold pressed wood pressed or cold pressed mustard oil
- 200 ml of cold pressed coconut oil (non-perfumed)
- 1 tbsp methi powder
- 1 tbsp of Curry leaves powder or a handful of curry leaves.