• 2 cups of water
• 2 tablespoons cold pressed coconut oil
• 1 heaped tsp pink himalayan salt/rock salt
• 3-4 drops of peppermint essential oil.
1. Mix ingredients in a glass container and shake well until salt dissolves.
2. Use a required. You’ll have to shake with each use.
3. If the coconut oil solidifies, you can run the glass jar under warm water.
When using, swish and gargle around a mouthful of it for 30 seconds before spitting it out. Use in the morning or whenever you want to freshen your breath throughout the day.
DOWNLOAD PDF: Cocomint-mouthwash