A healthy pancake you and your kids would love! Involve your kids to make them for a Sunday breakfast!
- Sattu flour – 1 cup
- Ceylon Cinnamon – 1/4 tsp
- Pink Himalayan salt – 1/4 tsp
- Organic jaggery powder – 1 tbsp (or as per sweetness desired)
- Banana (ripe) – 1 large
- Cold pressed coconut oil – 1 tbsp
- Plain almond/coconut milk – 3/4 cup
- Chopped fruits/nuts – for garnishing
- Raw honey – a drizzle (optional)
- Sift the flour into the mixing bowl and add jaggery powder, salt and cinnamon. Mix together.
- Mash the banana in a bowl, add coconut oil and almond milk. Mix with a ladle to get it to batter consistency.
- Heat the pan, grease a little bit of coconut oil or ghee. Add the batter, flip it and cook until its browned from both sides.
- Garnish with chopped fruits, nuts, seeds or drizzle some honey and serve hot.
- Sattu is rich in protein and has cooling properties.
- It is packed with good proportion iron, magnesium, manganese
- Potassium content in the banana helps balance the electrolyte levels 4. Makes a great post workout breakfast for adults and kids.
DOWNLOAD PDF: SATTU PANCAKE