- 1 cup yellow moong dal, soaked overnight (12-14 hours )
- 1 tbsp rice flour
- 1 tbsp ginger- green chili paste
- 1/4 tsp hing/asafoetida
- 1 tsp pink salt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Cold pressed peanut oil/ coconut oil or organic ghee for greasing the dhokla plates
Sattu Methi Bhakri is one of the easiest and nutritious of breakfast as well as snack dishes that can be easily prepared at home. It is actually a roti rolled out by combining sattu flour with fenugreek leaves and other ingredients.
Curry leaves also known as ‘kadi patta’ in Hindi is one of the popular herb used in Indian cooking especially in South Indian cooking. It gives a distinct aroma and flavor to dishes.
– 1 cup green moong dal (Whole)
– 1 tablespoon rice flour
– 1/2 cup bottle gourd (lauki) grated