The Frequent Traveler's Lifestyle Program
Are you frequently trotting across the globe? Hopping from one hotel, resort, hostel, or temporary accommodation to another? Do you live out of your suitcase and struggle to keep your health and lifestyle goals in check? Whether you are an elite professional constantly on the go for work commitments or an adventure seeker striking off destinations to visit on your bucket list, we believe you can still achieve your nutrition, health, and lifestyle goals even when traveling. Welcome to our exclusive 1-month Frequent Traveler’s Lifestyle Program.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the Frequent Traveler’s Lifestyle Program?
A: The Frequent Traveler’s Lifestyle Program is an exclusive 1-month personalized program designed to help individuals who frequently travel strike a balance on their nutrition, health, and lifestyle goals while on the go.
Q: How long does the program last? Can I sign up for more months?
A: The Frequent Traveler’s Lifestyle Program lasts for 1 month. But you can renew it based on your requirements.
Q: Will I receive a food plan as part of the program?
A: No, the Frequent Traveler’s Lifestyle Program does not provide any food plans. Instead, we help you with personalized travel food guidelines to make the right food
choices based on your needs and preferences.
Q: How often will I have contact with my Nutritionist/Lifestyle Expert?
A: You will have one video call at the beginning of the program, followed by weekly review calls with a Nutritionist/Lifestyle Expert to track your progress and
address any questions or concerns.
Q: Is the chat support available every day?
A: No, the chat support is available five days a week, from Monday to Friday, between 9 AM and 7 PM.
Q: Can I get advice on workout routines while traveling?
A: Yes, the program includes lifestyle coaching that provides advice on simple ways to get quick but effective workouts while traveling.
Q: Will I receive guidance on managing stress and emotional well-being during travel?
A: Yes, the Frequent Traveler’s Lifestyle Program offers guidance on managing stress, maintaining emotional well-being, and dealing with travel anxiety.
Q: Can the program help me maintain sleep cycles during travel?
A: Yes, the program guides you on managing jet lag, sleep cycles across time zones, and handling travel fatigue.
Q: Will I receive recommendations for travel essentials like healthy snacks and supplements?
A: Yes, the program includes real-time coaching and advice on travel essentials, including recommendations for healthy snacks, supplements, and workout gear. We will also recommend self-care rituals that you can engage in to make the most of your travel experience.
Get started on this Health Program today Enroll to avail the benefits of an entire eco system customised to suit your individual health concerns
Key benefits of The Frequent Traveller's Program
● One video call at the beginning of your program followed by a weekly review call (voice call) with your Nutritionist/Lifestyle Expert
● Chat support five days a week (Monday-Friday) from 9 AM to 7 PM
● Real-time coaching and advice on travel essentials like healthy snacks, supplements, workout gear, and so on
● Get coached on how to integrate mindful eating habits into your everyday routine
● Making the right and healthy food choices depending on your destination
● Dos and don'ts of eating out
● Suggestions on the perfect combination of local and global cuisine
● Tips to choose the right drinks and beverages
● Food log reviews
● Hacks to strike a balance during travel
● Lifestyle coaching on simple ways to get quick but effective workouts done
● Focus on maintaining harmony and balance in your gut even when traveling
● Learn tips to prevent or manage gut issues like acidity, gas, bloating, flatulence, constipation, diarrhea, stomach infections, and more when you are on the go
● Tips to manage cravings or over-eating and opting for healthy alternatives
● Guidance on essential supplements to carry, if required
● Advice on managing jet lag and sleep cycles across time zones
● Guidance on managing stress, emotional well-being, and travel anxiety
Please note: No food plans but a travel food guide will be shared. This program does not address any medical conditions.